Here are some tips and links to additional information about COVID-19.
- City of Columbus COVID-19 information can be found at: https://www.columbus.gov/coronavirus/
- State of Ohio COVID-19 information can be found at : https://coronavirus.ohio.gov
- Ohio Department of Health Opens Call Center to Help With COVID- 19 Response – https://odh.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/odh/media-center/odh-news-releases/odh-opens-call-center-to-help-with-covid-%2B19-response
- If you have questions about how to protect yourself and prepare for COVID-19 in your community, the Ohio Department of Health (OHD) can provide answers.
- The ODH coronavirus disease 2019 call center can be reached at 1-833-4-ASK-ODH. ODH staffers operate the center seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily, including weekends.
- CDC COVID-19 information can be found at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Local hospitals urge you do not go to the ER for coronavirus, see your primary care doctor. Read more here: https://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/emergency-rooms-are-not-for-coronavirus-testing-or-advice-warn-doctors