- 6:30 PM – 6:45 PM – Ice Breaker (Kauwe Caldwell)
- 6:45 PM – 7:00 PM – WP Elementary return to school & COVID (Principal Dr Foley)
- 7:00 PM – 7:15 PM – Discuss BLM Art Project (Matthew Hansen from University District Organization)
- 7:15 PM – 7:30 PM – Learning in Infancy Program (Jennifer Cheeks)
- 7:30 PM – 7:40 PM – Possible Dates for Outdoor Movie (Tanya Long, Pres)
- 7:40 PM – 7:50 PM – Porch Dinner (Bridget Tharp, VP)
- 7:50 PM – 8:05 PM – Housing Committee Updates (Laura Bidwa, committee chair)
- 8:05 PM – 8:15 PM – Mobility Committee Updates (Laura Kogan, committee chair)
Chat from Zoom meeting:
00:14:57 Alison Carter: Hey neighbors!
00:16:12 Katina Foley: We can hear you Alison… 🙂
00:17:29 Alison Carter: congrats!!!
00:18:48 Katina Foley: Dr. Katina Foley Email: kfoley <at> columbus.k12.oh.us
00:19:23 Katherine Cull: Thank you Dr. Foley- I will be reaching out to you!
00:20:02 Alison Carter: Nice!!
00:22:26 Katina Foley: @ Katherine… I look forward to hearing from you!
00:35:37 Alison Carter: Donnnaaa you’re the neighbor with the sunflowers?!
00:36:07 Donna Mary’s iPad: yes
00:39:17 Alison Carter: http://universitydistrict.org
00:45:37 Katina Foley: Great idea Ms. Cheeks!
00:46:56 Katina Foley: Frozen
00:50:01 Katherine Cull: I think that is a great idea
00:50:15 Katina Foley: Great Idea Alison!!
00:59:45 Katherine Cull: Police are there now?
01:07:07 Katina Foley: President Long, Vice President Tharp, Secretary Tortora, and Treasure Micciche, I am glad that I was able to join today, and I look forward to future collaborations. Unfortunately, I have another meeting to attend. Have a wonderful evening everyone!
01:16:52 Katherine Cull: I will follow up with Public Service
01:31:33 Katherine Cull: Father figure class- jdicarlo <at> actionforchildren.org
01:31:58 Katherine Cull: https://vision-zero-columbus.hub.arcgis.com/
01:32:45 Katherine Cull: http://www.columbus.gov/coronavirus